How to Play rummy Game
Regardless of ability and age, becoming a strong player is something that every rummy lover wants. There is a lot of practice involved in becoming a good rummy player, but you can give yourself a better chance by improving your skills.
No matter whether you're an experienced player or a newbie, if you truly want to play 6ixxer Rummy Online, you should first know the rules of this game. We help a newbie or an experienced player in achieving their goal by explaining to them the rule of this game in an easy way. So, let's get started.
Most of the people think that rummy is a game of luck. However, that's not true. It is a game of skills, which requires a sharp focus, great analytical skills and the ability to make quick, wise decisions.
In this 6ixxer Rummy game, you need to do is to arrange all the cards either in a set or in a sequence. Follow the step-by-step instructions to learn how to play 6ixxer Rummy.
Basic Rules :-
- The 13 Cards of Rummy Game usually played between 2 to 6 Players.
- For two players, 1 deck of 52 cards and for more than 2 players, 2 decks of 52 cards are used.
- A deck of cards consists of four suits, which are –SPADES, CLUBS, HEARTS, and DIAMONDS.
- Cards of each suit rank from low to high- such as Ace 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 J Q K.
- Ace is used no. 1. All cards are assigned with points like AJQK are assigned 10 points & the rest of the cards are assigned points based on their FACE Value.
- Sequence – Sequence, where three or more consecutive cards belong to the same suit.
- Set – It is a group of three to four cards of the same suites, whether it can be a SPADES, CLUBS, HEARTS, and DIAMONDS.
- What are the Types of Sequences?
- Now you know that a sequence is a group of three or more consecutive cards of the same suit. You should also know that there are two types of sequences used in 13-card rummy games. Learn here how to play cards rummy with pure and impure sequences:
- Wild Joker- It can be selected randomly from a closed desk- and the player can use this in place of any card to create a set or sequence. For example, if you have 1, 2, and 4 cards of the same suit, then you can use Joker after 2 to create a set.
- Printed Joker- It also has the same role in a rummy game. A player can use it in order to create a pure sequence. For example, you can replace any card with a printed Joker.
- Table - Where a Game of rummy is played. Basically, one set of the rummy game is played on Table.
- Deck Of Cards - It is a complete set of cards. 52 cards - 4 Suits with 13 cards each.
Point To Be Note: - A player needs to arrange all the cards in a set and sequence. You can't create a set with more than four cards. In case, you add a joker in a set of four cards, then it will be considered as an invalid set. Apart from this, Joker is the most powerful card that help you to win the game.
Rules To Win/ Finish The Game
- For arranging 13 cards whether in a SET or in a Sequence, a player has to discard his unwanted card and pick the needed card from Open Deck which is just discarded by his previous player and has to draw a card from Closed Deck.
- Cards are dealt in a clockwise direction.
- To finish this game, the player needs to arrange all of his cards to form at least two sequences, out of which one should be a Pure Sequence and other cards should be arranged in valid Sequence and/or set.
- Pure Sequence means, where there more consecutive cards belong to the same suit.
A set is a group of three or four cards of the same face value but different suits. Here, 8♦-8♦-8♥-8♣ is an invalid set as there are two cards of the same suit, 8♦, in the group.